Discussion questions:______ask and answer
1. Describe "the good language learner" according to the following criteria:
2. In what ways are you a good or bad language learner?
3. How many languages can you speak and how well can you speak them?
4. "Fluency in a language is more important than accuracy". Do you agree?
5. Are you satisfied with the way languages are taught in your country?
6. Do tourists often try to speak your language when they visit your country?
7. "Every child should learn to speak a second language." Do you agree?
8. Which should be the official world language - English or Esperanto?