Discussion questions:______ask and answer
1. Are you for or against trial marriages i.e. living together outside marriage to test your compatibility?
2. Do you think that marriage should be for life? Should divorce be made easier or more difficult?
3. Why do you think that the divorce rate has become so high in Britain and many other countries?
4. Is it better to marry someone of the same educational, social, cultural and racial background?
5. Is it better to marry someone of approximately the same age? Should the man be older than the woman?
6. How important is the religious aspect of marriage to you? Which aspects are more important, if any?
7. Should it be legal to marry more than one partner at the same time?
8. Should it be legal to marry someone of the same sex? Should marriages between gay and lesbian partners be recognised by the church?