Index | Home Page | Back | Next ______Local knowledge test
Test your knowledge of the place where you are staying and your school______Example: Brighton & Hove / The English Language Centre
Where are these places and what can students do there?
(1) in the city of Brighton & Hove:
- Terre a Terre, Food For Friends, English's, Brown's, Wagamama.
- The Brunswick, The Cricketers and The King & Queen.
- The King Alfred, The Prince Regent, Coral (Brighton & Hove Stadium) and The Amex Stadium.
- North Street, Western Road, Churchill Square, George Street and Blatchington Road.
- The Lanes, Kensington Gardens, The Open Market, Gardner Street
- Brighton Library, Brighton Museum and The Royal Pavilion.
- Volk's Electric Railway, Palace Pier and Brighton Marina.
- The Komedia, The Duke of Yorks, The Theatre Royal
- Hove Park, Saint Anne's Well Gardens, Preston Park, Queen's Park, The Level, Stanmer Park.
(2) in The English Language Centre, 33-35 PALMEIRA MANSIONS:
- The Language Laboratory, the Multi Media Room and the Video Room.
- The Course Director's Office and the Students' Common Room.
- The Snack Bar, the ELC Information Bureau and Bookshop.
- The Hospitality Department and the Accounts Department.